Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Princess - korean drama





Synopsis :
An ordinary college student, Lee Seol, finds out she's a princess. The grandson of Daehan Group, Park Hae Young, is put in charge of educating Seol on proper etiquette. However, Hae Young is put in a precarious situation when he finds himself drawn to Seol, the girl who will take away his inheritance if the monarchy is restored.

Remarks :

When I first heard about this drama, I was quite skeptical. Song Seung Hun and Kim Tae Hee was never my cup of actor or actress when it comes to acting. They are not bad, just a bit dull in showing off their emotions. And it was quite a surprised when I was actually getting sucked-in into this rom-com drama. Both of them played quite serious characters for few years since their debut and always avoiding this kind of light and fluffy rom-com type of genre. I wouldn’t have said they are good but they are better in ‘My Princess’. Their cuteness, emotions, lines are delivered in a more convincing and smooth way.

Overall the series was as cute and fluffy as the string of princess outfits that Seol sported, and made me laugh and smile. And I was pleased with the finale. Well, not so many dramas can tackle finale in a most satisfying way, right. Also, never thought I’d say this, but how much do I love Kim Tae Hee right now?

No comments: